Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I've been eating

I would love to show you pictures of some of the fantastic food I've been making for the past couple weeks or so.  I really would.  I can't.


My phone has been having fits and wouldn't take the upgrade and then finally took the upgrade which fixed some problems only now my gmail won't update and all my pictures are gone.  Yep.  All my pretty pictures of yummy food.  (Plus some important pictures that I might really need but foolishly hadn't gotten around to backing up yet.  Oops.)


I am annoyed.


To make matters worse, it is too freaking hot to cook anything yummy and comforting.  


So I could talk about the sesame noodles with sauteed seitan, the jalepeno shrimp with cheesy grits, the homemade Italian faux sausages on hoagie buns with peppers, the roasted garlic cauliflower, the grilled plums with homemade sweetened ricotta, the fresh berries with more homemade sweetened ricotta, the curried quinoa salad with toasted chickpeas, the homemade ricotta... or any of the other things I can't even remember off the top of my head.  I've been cooking quite a bit and was excited to share.


Now my heart isn't in it.  


Maybe when the temperature outside is under a hundred degrees.  And maybe when I'm done with my pity party.

No comments:

Post a Comment